Stage 3 - XTREME Performance Series Enclosure
There are many subwoofer enclosures on the market, but there is only one Sonix Enclosure. With its airtight design, blind dado assembly, internal bracing system, 45° supports, rounded corners and rear flared port this enclosure will surely leave you and your car shaking.
The Stage 3 comes with a wide range of features which where designed to get the most out off your subwoofer.
1 3/4" front baffle which provides an exceptionally strong mounting surface for the subwoofer.
45° supports to smooth out airflow and reduce turbulence.
Custom vertical bracing system (VBS) to prevent enclosure distortion and wall flexion.
Rounded internal and external corners to help reduce the diffraction of sound.
Gold plated terminal cups to increase electrical conductivity and reduce harmonic distortion.
- Click HERE to see all the Stage 3 details
Each enclosure is carefully machined and assembled to meet the demands of high wattage subwoofers. Every part in the enclosure is cut by a computer numeric controlled (CNC) router under the guidance of a computer aided machining (CAM) software.
- Compatible subwoofer : Rockford Fosgate P3D4-15
- Stage : 3
- Version : V1
- Type : Ported
- Size (Width x Height x Depth) : 40.000 x 18.000 x 20.500 in.
- Volume (net internal) : 2.69 ft³ per chamber
- Mounting diameter : 13.940 in.
- Tuning frequency (Fb) : 32.19 Hz.
- Port width : 1.125 in.
- Wall thickness : 0.75 in.
- Front baffle : 1.75 in.
- Weight : 80 lbs
- Terminal cups : Four (4) 24 kt. Gold plated
- Finish : Carpet - Black
- Acrylic Logo : White