What is a Stage 2?
The Stage 2 comes with many features which are designed to get good performance and sound quality out of the subwoofer.
- 1.5” Front Baffle: Provides an exceptionally strong mounting surface.
- Vertical Bracing System (VBS): Prevents enclosure distortion.
- CNC Machined: Automatic router cuts all the parts to perfection.
- Automotive Grade Carpet: Durable and closely match the trunk area.
- Gold Plated Terminal Cups: Increase electrical conductivity.
|Compatible Subwoofer||JL Audio 12W7AE-3
||Enclosure specifically built for subwoofer.|
||Provides deep bass!|
|Terminal Cups||One (1)||24 kt. Gold plated.|
|Finish Material||Carpet||Automotive grade.|
||Left to right.|
||Floor to top.|
||Front to back.|
|Net Volume||1.75 ft³||All displacements have been taken into account.|
|Tuning Frequency (Fb)||36.69 Hz.||Enclosure tuning frequency.|
|Port Width||1.875"||Width of the port.|
|Port Area||25.382 ft²||Crossectional area of the port.|
|Cutout Diameter||10.500"||Specific cutout diameter for the subwoofer.|
|Wall Thickness||0.750"||Width of the construction material.|
|Baffle Thickness||1.500"||Solid mounting surface!|
|Weight||38 lbs.||Estimated weight of enclosure.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.