Stage 2 - STREET Performance Series Enclosure
There are many subwoofer enclosures on the market, but there is only one Sonix Enclosure. With its airtight design, blind dado assembly, and internal bracing system, this enclosure will surely leave you and your car shaking.
The Stage 2 comes with a wide range of features which where designed to get the most out off your subwoofer.
1 1/2" front baffle which provides an exceptionally strong mounting surface for the subwoofer.
CNC machined to perfection.
Custom vertical bracing system (VBS) to prevent enclosure distortion and wall flexion.
Automotive grade carpet to match your trunk area.
Gold plated terminal cups to increase electrical conductivity and reduce harmonic distortion.
- Click HERE to see all the Stage 2 details
Each enclosure is carefully machined and assembled to meet the demands of high wattage subwoofers. Every part in the enclosure is cut by a computer numeric controlled (CNC) router under the guidance of a computer aided machining (CAM) software.
- Compatible subwoofer : Massive Audio HIPPO XL 12R
- Stage : 2
- Version : V1
- Type : Ported
- Size (Width x Height x Depth) : 37.500 x 14.000 x 22.000 in.
- Volume (net internal) : 2.000 ft³ per chamber
- Mounting diameter : 11.140 in.
- Tuning frequency (Fb) : 41.86 Hz.
- Port width : 2.125 in.
- Wall thickness : 0.75 in.
- Front baffle : 1.50 in.
- Weight : 34 lbs
- Terminal cups : Two (1) 24 kt. Gold plated
- Finish : Carpet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.