Who are we?
We are a family owned and operated business that specializes in making quality subwoofer enclosures here in the USA. We take great pride in all the products we fabricate. If we wouldn't use them our-self, we would not sell them!
When we started?
The first enclosure was designed and fabricated in June 2004. It was then that the vision to offer quality products was born. Since then, we have evolved and modernized the way enclosure are fabricated.
We are very lucky to have a well diversified and skilled team.
- Design - Our modeling team creates 3-D models that are used for visualization and proof of concept.
- Development - Our in-house engineer creates the structural designs and assembly techniques to maximize strength and performance.
- Production - Our computer controlled router operator cuts all the pieces necessary to fabricate an enclosure with incredible precision thanks to our machines.
- Construction - Our assemblers have years of experience assembling enclosures and pulling/stretching carpets and fabrics.
All of our products are made in a 4,000 sq. ft. top of the line warehouse. We try to use the newest technology to make sure our enclosures can handle anything!
- CNC Router - Our Techno Router has a 1/1000th in. precision.
- CAD - Newest version of computer aided design software.
- CAM - MasterCam is the most powerful computer aided machining software.
14260 SW 142 ST
Miami, FL 33186