Have Questions? | Tienes Preguntas?
Always the correct part
We know our products
We can customize
Package is protected
What is a Stage 3?
The Stage 3 comes with many features which are designed to get the best performance and sound quality out of the subwoofer.
- 1.75” Front Baffle: Provides an exceptionally strong mounting surface.
- Vertical Bracing System (VBS): Prevents enclosure distortion.
- Reinforced Port: Helps reduce port noise.
- 45º Internal Corners: Increase sound quality.
- Rounded Corners: Prevent 3dB drop-offs.
- CNC Machined: Automatic router cuts all the parts to perfection.
- Automotive Grade Carpet: Durable and closely match the trunk area.
- Gold Plated Terminal Cups: Increase electrical conductivity.
|Compatible Subwoofer||JL Audio 12W3V2-D2
||Enclosure specifically built for subwoofer.|
||Provides deep bass!|
|Terminal Cups||One (1)||24 kt. Gold plated.|
|Finish Material||Carpet||Automotive grade.|
||Left to right.|
||Floor to top.|
||Front to back.|
|Net Volume||1.75 ft³||All displacements have been taken into account.|
|Tuning Frequency (Fb)||31.11 Hz.||Enclosure tuning frequency.|
|Port Width||1.375"||Width of the port.|
|Port Area||17.243 ft²||Crossectional area of the port.|
|Cutout Diameter||11.060"||Specific cutout diameter for the subwoofer.|
|Wall Thickness||0.750"||Width of the construction material.|
|Baffle Thickness||1.750"||Solid mounting surface!|
|Weight||42 lbs.||Estimated weight of enclosure.|